- Legal requirements and steps for registering and setting up a business
- Determining how to create and design your brand that resonates deeply with you, including a business name, logo, business card layout and brochure that represents you plus important extra little touches.
- Creating a client mailing list, writing newsletters and communicating with your clients and customers.
- Creating your own unique and purposeful New Client Questionnaire Form. We discuss what questions to ask and why they are important to ask. Plus we will custom create your very own template which you can keep and use.
- Business administration and client file requirements & management – switching from ‘student’ to ‘practitioner’; storing confidential client information, soft copy vs hard copy; available programs & systems.
- Diary Management and Online Appointment Booking Forms & Programs – manual vs automated, benefits, ideas, how to get yourself setup.
- Invoices, Receipts, Credit Card Payments and Accounting Software – differences, pricing, fees & charges, requirements, where to start.
MARKETING YOURSELF AUTHENTICALLY:
- Identifying your unique values and finding your authentic kinesiology path – your strengths, areas you love working with and those that don’t interest you.
- Determining the type of practitioner you want to be and how you want to be seen to the outside world.
- How to determine the type of client you want to work with, the importance of this, finding what lights you up and how best to market this to the general public.
- How and where to market yourself most affordably and effectively, plus what works and what doesn’t.
- Social Media and having an online presence – we will dive into all the mainstream ways to professionally market yourself online through the many different platforms plus the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Social Media tips & guidelines plus do’s and don’ts.
- How to make sure you are seen and found online and where to advertise and market yourself confidently with little to no outlay.
- Website – the benefits, where to start, how to start, different website builder platforms, SEO and hints and tips for setting up a successful website.
- Self-value practices including self-confidence in treatment pricing for your services.
IMPORTANT CLINIC PROCESSES:
- Setting up and creating a beautiful energy filled, functional and comfortable clinic space with the right Feng Shui, flow and chi.
- Tips to setting up your healing space with clear boundary areas to best support your own health so you can feel empowered, inspired and full of energy to be 100% present with clients whilst growing your Kinesiology business.
- Structure and timing of your sessions to ensure effective time management, productivity and respect for each other’s time.
- Creating a clear, concise and unique clinic database specific to all your varied kinesiology skills, techniques, tools, remedies and other healing modalities that you use in clinic to bring the most out of you as a practitioner. Plus how to practice confidently with your database.
- Ensuring you practice in a way that is authentic, comfortable and true to you using only the tools, techniques and remedies you love to attract the types of clients you want to work with.
- Creating your very own effective Client Session Record Sheet to record the happenings and remedies of your Kinesiology treatment to keep on file for future sessions and for evidence of the session if ever required. How to create one so it works for your own unique style of treating and then how to confidently and effectively use your session sheet in a clinic environment.
- Intuitive Treating – achieving great flow in your kinesiology treatments along with expanding your intuition when treating. Knowing when it is the right time to use and express your intuition and when it is best to stay on protocol in a session.
- Tips for being super organised and efficient when treating.
- The paperwork required to kept on file from your sessions – how to keep it simple, smooth and non-labour intensive
- Client appointment reminders and a cancellation policy to eliminate cancellations or no shows.
- Creating a re-booking protocol that suits your style of treating that you can confidently discuss and adhere to when booking client follow up sessions – know how your sessions best work, when clients require follow up sessions, how to keep it simple, flexible and ensure integrity
- Strategies to cleanse your clinic ensuring the clinic energy remains clean, harmonious and charged up
CLIENT CONNECTION & SESSION STRATEGIES:
- How to quickly and deeply connect with your clients whilst holding a safe and trusting space for their healing whether in person or in an online session
- Starting an effective conversation with your client to extract the most important information as quickly as possible plus how to zone into their main stress and needs for the session
- Talking through the ‘New Client Questionnaire Form‘ with your client – prompts and key areas to tap into plus techniques to use to find the core underlying issues so they get the most out of their session
- Reading client body language, how it can assist you and what to do with it
- Communicating openly, clearly, compassionately, authentically and directly with clients on all levels
- Knowing quickly the best way to work with your client – a goal, intention, a context, pain, a word, a phrase, a person, positive mindset, negative mindset, emotions online and more.
- How to best tap into the most relevant, powerful and profound emotions online in a couple of words and weave these confidently through the session to raise consciousness, awareness and clear stress quickly
- How to deal with particularly ‘heavy’ issues that may arise during sessions
- What to do if a client is difficult or shuts off during a session
- Which tools and techniques are best used on specific clients and specific stressors or symptoms
- How to adapt your Kinesiology sessions to work in an online platform
- Detecting negative attachments/entities on clients and how to effectively remove them from clients and your clinic space
- Warning signs and triggers – knowing when, how, why and who to refer a client onto if required
- Self-protection from client issues and energies – rituals, protection techniques, etc.
- Maintaining healthy boundaries with clients and keeping your personal life separate from your professional life – including wrapping up a session, finishing on time and appropriate home reinforcement activities to ensure client self-responsibility
- How to motivate your clients to take charge and responsibility of their own life and path
- Strategies to know when your client needs a follow up session and a how to go about booking this in with integrity
- Grounding a client at end of session
- Integrating a client’s energy at the end of their session
KINESIOLOGY BUSINESS ADVICE, GUIDANCE & SUPPORT:
- Bounce ideas, ask Denise’s opinion or request feedback on your business structure, clinic documents, social media, website, marketing ideas, new business ideas, courses, workshops or anything else Kinesiology. Denise is here to support and guide you and your Kinesiology business.
ITEMS TO BRING OR HAVE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR 1:1 MENTORING SESSION:
- Kinesiology course manuals, charts and other tools you currently work with or want to work with
- A list of remedies and correction techniques you enjoying working with
- Current Kinesiology Database or Protocol you use (if you have one)
- Current Kinesiology Session Sheet (if you have one)
- Current New Client In-take Form (if you have one)
- Pictures of your clinic space
- Business & Kinesiology Branding – Business Card, Brochure, etc.
Please note, prior to your initial Kinesiology Mentoring Session you will be emailed a link to a form to complete so Denise can tailor your mentoring session to meet your specific business and personal needs.
POST MENTORING TOOLS & INFORMATION:
- Kinesiology templates or specific information customised for you in your Kinesiology Mentoring session will be emailed to you so you can use or update when required. Each Kinesiologist works differently, has learnt many different streams of kinesiology and has very different needs, this program will tailor your needs appropriately and provide you with electronic and written information based on your requirements and requests. This may include: New Client In-Take Form, Client Session Sheet, Database or Protocol.
FOLLOW-UP MENTORING & COACHING SUPPORT SESSIONS:
Following your initial Kinesiology Mentoring Session, follow-up Kinesiology Mentoring & Coaching sessions are regularly available weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly to support you and your business needs as follows:
- Phone Mentoring Support Session (Check in, ask questions, obtain guidance, brainstorm) – 15 mins | $55 inc. GST
- Online Follow-up Mentoring Session – 30 mins | $125 inc. GST
- In-Person or Online Follow-up Mentoring Session – 60 mins | $250 inc. GST